Marketing & Media Services
Sales, Marketing and Media Services
As part of our commitment to you, we provide a full array of marketing services to help ensure a successful event in Atlantic City. Whether you’re seeking assistance for a trade show or public show, a sporting event or concert, our Marketing Department is able to assist with your public relations and marketing needs. Some of the services are available free of charge, others may be fee-based and contingent upon production or size of event. We pride ourselves on having a knowledgeable staff that is familiar with the market, media planning and buying, promotions, sponsorships, and creative services.
Each event booked at one of our buildings can receive significant exposure through existing programs and cross-marketing opportunities. Our Marketing staff is also available to assist in attaining optimum exposure for your event to large groups and organizations in southern New Jersey. Additionally, Meet AC can provide marketing assistance in their role as the destination management organization for Atlantic City’s bustling tourism industry.
If you represent a media or trade publication outlet seeking further information about the facility or our events, or if you wish to inquire about obtaining credentials to cover our events, we are happy to provide expert assistance.
Media inquiries can be directed to:
Jessica Merrill, Communications Manager
Marketing & Advertising inquiries can be directed to:
Karina Makarova, Marketing & Technology Manager
Press Kit is Available Here:
The Boardwalk Hall/Spectra Venue Management team can provide the following services at no charge:
- Website visibility, including www.boardwalkhall.com and www.atlanticcitynj.com
- Pre-sales, e-cards and e-newsletters to various databases from Atlantic City
- Ticketmaster ticket alerts, CENs and other promotions
- Tweeting via Boardwalk Hall’s and Atlantic City’s Twitter accounts (26,200 followers)
- Ticket promotion opportunities
- Spot play or animation on BH Pacific Avenue marquee and video scoreboard.
- Arena and Convention Center flat screens and menu boards (.avi, .mov or DVD formats preferred. .30 second or less. Boardwalk Hall can produce an animation if promoter cannot provide spot)
- Standard exterior building signage package for arena and atrium at Convention Center
- Event signs posted at select A.C. Expressway toll plazas (schedules permitting).
- Duratrans signage at Convention Center; (space permitting; promoter responsible for file production 38” x 62”)
- Inclusion in bi-monthly Boardwalk Hall events Calendar of Events, circulation 30,000+ (based upon print schedule)
- Display of your rack card at Boardwalk Hall, A.C. Convention Center and Visitor Welcome Centers.
- Write and/or disseminate press releases and media advisories to more than 300 media and community contacts
- Interview and media opportunities including media drops
- The Marketing team can plan and implement community PR events in promotion of an event.
- Videography, video news releases and photography.
- Coordination of press conferences.
- Assistance with a ribbon-cutting ceremony to help launch your event in style.
- Charitable tie-ins with local organizations.
- Spectra Venue Management can also provide the following services that may be fee or commission-based:
- Boardwalk Hall window banner (52” w x 144” l). Boardwalk Hall will produce; promoter must provide high res file. Placement of 52” x 144” event banner in front windows of Boardwalk Hall. This banner is visible to all Boardwalk traffic (NOTE: this service is limited to public shows and banner art must be approved by the Spectra Venue Management in advance.)
- Boardwalk Hall concourse duratrans lightbox (60” x 60”). Boardwalk Hall will produce; promoter must provide high res file.
- Convention Center atrium or breezeway duratrans lightbox (38” x 62”)
- Standees for placement in Box Office, Visitor Welcome Centers (cost based upon production specs)
- Floor graphics and elevator door decals (based upon availability)
- Press conference staging
- Contesting and third-party promotions with media and community partners
- Group sales (if applicable)
- Direct mail for your rack card or brochure. We have more than 30 targeted databases (bulk or first class rates applicable)
- Sponsorship and third party opportunities
- Media buying services
- Partnership opportunities with local daily and weekly publications, including creation of special edition wraps or advertorials.