Page 2 - 2018 Meet AC Marketing and Sales Plan
P. 2

2018 | EXECUTIVE MESSAGE
JIM WOOD
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
EXECUTIVE MESSAGE
On behalf of the Meet AC Board of Directors and Meet AC sta  we
are pleased to present the 2018 Meet AC Marketing and Sales Plan
for your consideration. To recap, in 2017 Meet AC continued to grow the meeting and convention market by exceeding its room night
goals for the fourth consecutive year. We  nished the year booking a grand total of 313,451 future hotel room nights for Atlantic City. The projected economic impact is approximately $348 million. Also, this past year we continued to place a greater emphasis on driving more bookings and increased revenues into the Atlantic City Convention Center whereby insuring that every sales manager is assigned to drive business into the Atlantic City Convention Center. Our future bookings now re ect that shift with 65% of our business being driven into the Atlantic City Convention Center while the other 35% represents single property bookings.
In 2018, the primary mission of Meet AC will be to execute the strategies set forth in our Marketing and Sales Plan as we continue
to drive additional meeting and convention business into the Atlantic City Convention Center as well as drive business into the hotels and casino resorts. Several strategies include the ongoing identi cation of the Mid-Atlantic groups that can drive to Atlantic City. Over the years we’ve lost a signi cant amount of the meetings and convention market because our primary airport is just over an hour’s drive from Atlantic City. We will also continue to drive more state corporate
JEFF ALBRECHT
MEET AC BOARD CHAIR
2 | MEET AC MARKETING PLAN


































































































   1   2   3   4   5